PLEASE NOTE: This blog is a bigotry free zone open to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, physical or mental disability, age, or sexual orientation. Further, this blog is open to the broad variety of opinions out there and will not delete any comments based upon point of view. However, comments will be deleted if they are worded in an abusive manner and show disrespect for the intellectual process.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

LINK TO SUBMITTED TESTIMONY RE HOUSE BILL #5505 UNDER CONSIDERATION BEFORE THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11, 2015!

For those of you who are interested, below is the link to testimony that has already been submitted regarding House Bill #5505:

http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/menu/CommDocTmyBill.asp?comm_code=jud&bill=HB-05505&doc_year=2015

I would consider the individuals and organizations whose names are on this list some of the worst liars, scammers, and defrauders in the Family Court System.  For anyone who was considering the names of professionals to work with you in your current divorce, as a quick rule of thumb be sure you do not choose anyone whose name is on the above list.  Making a good decision to avoid anyone on that list will save you considerable money and heartache and your children permanent mental health damage.  As one exception, I will say Dr. Susan Berry is a decent individual, so personally, I would continue to recommend her if you need a competent professional.  I am always prepared to give credit where credit is due. 

6 comments:

  1. Where is the written testimony in favor of the legislation? All the usual suspects like Cousineau and Arons have written in opposition yet virtually no one has written in favor. This is troubling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing that you feel that you can be the judge and jury on all of these people. What an ego! Remember those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I haven't had direct experience with each one of these people, I am closely familiar with family court victims who did have direct experience with them. These are all very well known individuals. So I am not worrying about my ego that much. I'll leave others to do that. Meanwhile, the display of egos among psychologists, in particular, today during the discussion on H.B. 5505 was how shall I say, interesting to say the least!

      Delete
  3. Very disappointing show of support for HB 5505 and Minnie Gonzalez by parents. This is great legislative reform to help parents and children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was considerable support from parents from around midnight on. I am not sure it was disappointing at all. The Judiciary Committee combined consideration for this bill with three other gun control bills which meant there wasn't as much time available for testimony. But I agree-great bill!

      Delete
    2. This was more the testimony before the Judiciary Committee I was talking about. It may take folks longer to get their written testimony in, but I believe it is forthcoming and many submitted it during the hearings. So I am sure parent testimony will be posted in due time. It exists, it just hasn't been posted yet. I hope I addressed your concerns!

      Delete